Limited Liability Company
The head office :
– Madagascar : Lot IVO 71 B Bis A Building I, ZITAL Ankorondrano-Antananarivo Zone
– Canada : 8815 Avenue Du Parc, Suite 402, Montreal, Quebec, H2N 1Y7
E-mail adress : firstname.lastname@example.org
General conditions of sale and use on egliselocale.org
Last updated date: June 29, 2021.
These conditions apply to all sales made through the website www.egliselocale.org. They may be modified at any time, provided that these modifications appear on the egliselocale.org site.
ARTICLE 1 – PRODUCTS
The validation of your order (products) implies acceptance of these sales general conditions without restriction. Unless proven otherwise, the data recorded by egliselocale.org constitutes proof of all transactions between egliselocale.org and its customers.
Your orders are to be placed on the Internet: https://egliselocale.org
The HAPIDiT Group company reserves the right not to record a payment, and not to not confirm an order in particular in the event of a problem or in the event of obvious difficulty concerning the order.
ARTICLE 2 – PRICE
The prices of our products are indicated in Canadian dollars, all taxes included andexcluding participation in shipping costs. All orders are invoiced in Canadian dollars and payable in Canadian dollars.
Egliselocale.org reserves the right to modify its prices at any time but the products you will be billed on the basis of the rates in effect at the time of validation of your order.
ARTICLE 3 – VALIDATION OF THE ORDER
Any order appearing on egliselocale.org implies acceptance of these General Conditions. Any order confirmation entails your full acceptance of these general conditions of sale, without exception or reservation.
All the data provided and the recorded confirmation will constitute proof of the transaction. You declare to have perfect knowledge of it. The order confirmation will be worth signature and acceptance of the operations carried out.
ARTICLE 4 – PAYMENT / SECURITY
The fact of validating your order implies for you the obligation to pay the indicated price. The payment for your online purchases is made by credit card. The debit of your credit card as well as the management of payments are handled by STRIPE which is a company connected to banking networks and electronic payment services in several countries while securing exchanges and fighting against fraud.
ARTICLE 5 – PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The HAPIDiT Group company reserves the right to collect personal information and personal data concerning you. They are necessary for the management of your registration, as well as for the improvement of the services and information that we send you.
They can also be passed on to companies that contribute to these relationships, such as those responsible for the execution of services and orders for their management, execution, processing and payment.
This information and data is also kept for security purposes, in order to comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
The personal data that is collected on egliselocale.org are the following:
– user account
– connection: when the user connects to the egliselocale.org site, the latter records, in particular, their last name, first name, connection, use, location and payment data;
– profile: the use of the services provided on egliselocale.org makes it possible to inform a profile, which may include an address, date of birth and phone number;
– payment: as part of the payment for the products and services offered, Eglise Locale mandates an approved external service provider to record financial data relating to the user’s bank account or credit card;
– communication: when the egliselocale.org platform is used to communicate with other members, the data concerning the user’s communications are temporarily stored;
– cookies: cookies are used as part of the use of the site. The user has the ability to disable cookies from your browser settings.
Use of personal data
The personal data collected from users is intended to update provision of egliselocale.org services, their improvement and maintenance of a secure environment. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
– access and use of egliselocale.org by the user;
– operation management and optimization egliselocale.org;
– organization of the conditions of use of payment services;
– verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
– offering the user the possibility of communicating with other users of the platform;
– implementation of user assistance;
– personalization of services by displaying advertisements based on the history of navigation of the user, according to his preferences;
– prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software) and security incident management;
– management of any disputes with users;
– sending of commercial and advertising information, according to the preferences of the user.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies, in cases following:
– when the User uses payment services, for the implementation of these services, egliselocale.org is in contact with third-party banking and financial companies with which it has entered into contracts;
– when the User publishes, in the free comment areas of the platform, publicly available information;
– when the User authorizes the website of a third party to access his data;
– when egliselocale.org uses the services of providers to provide assistance users, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to user data, as part of the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable data protection regulations. personal character;
– if the law requires it, egliselocale.org can carry out the transmission of data to give following complaints made against its platform and comply with administrative and legal procedures;
– if egliselocale.org is involved in a merger, acquisition or disposal of assets or reorganization proceedings, it may be required to sell or share all or part of its assets, including personal data. In this case, users would be informed, before personal data is transferred to a third party.
Security and confidentiality
Egliselocale.org implements organizational, technical, software and physical digital security to protect personal data against alteration, destruction and unauthorized access. However, it should be noted that the internet is not a completely secure environment and egliselocale.org cannot guarantee the security of the transmission or storage of information on the internet.
Implementation of user rights
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights, which they can exercise by submitting their request to the following address email@example.com:
Evolution of this clause
egliselocale.org reserves the right to make any modification to this clause relating to to the protection of personal data at all times. If a modification is made to this personal data protection clause, egliselocale.org undertakes to publish the new version on its site. egliselocale.org will also inform users of the modification by e-mail, at least 15 days before the effective date. If the user does not agree with the terms of the new wording of the personal data protection clause, he has the option of deleting his account.
ARTICLE 6 – COOKIES
egliselocale.org may automatically collect standard information. All the information collected indirectly will only be used to monitor the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this site, to develop its design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service that we offer you.
ARTICLE 7 – RESPONSIBILITY
Churches are required to provide content in accordance with the legislation of their country of establishment. The responsibility of the company HAPIDiT Group can not be engaged in the event of non-compliance with the legislation of the country where the church is located.
Furthermore, HAPIDiT Group cannot be held responsible for damage resulting from misinterpretation of church information on the egliselocale.org platform.
Finally, the responsibility of the company HAPIDiT Group can not be engaged for all inconveniences or damages inherent in the use of the Internet network, in particular a disruption of service, an external intrusion or the presence of computer viruses.
ARTICLE 8 – APPLICABLE LAW / DISPUTES
All the clauses appearing in these conditions of sale are subject to the Malagasy law. The competent courts are those of the jurisdiction of the head office of HAPIDiT Group, where the contract between the parties is formed.
The language of this contract is French. These conditions of sale are subject to Malagasy law. In the event of a dispute, the Malagasy courts will have sole jurisdiction.
ARTICLE 9 – INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All the elements of the egliselocale.org site are and remain the intellectual property and exclusive of HAPIDiT Group. No one is authorized to reproduce, exploit, redistribute, or use for any purpose whatsoever, even partially, elements of the site whether they are software, visuals, videos, texts or sound.